Subscribe to our Newsletter

I want you to be my next guest!

I'm reaching out to you today with a great opportunity for both of our businesses.
In addition to working full-time in real estate, I also have my own real estate video blog. Each of my posts gets sent out to thousands of my friends, family members, clients, prospects, and more in and around Chicago.
Now, back to this opportunity. I wanted to know if any of you would be interested in appearing on one of my next videos. My viewers are always looking something new and exciting, so I think it would be a great idea to talk to some small business owners about the work they do and why they do it. As an added bonus, it's a chance for you to get your business's name out there to the masses, for absolutely free.
Here's an example of a video I did with my lending partner to give you an idea of the kind of video we can make together:
If you're interested in appearing in an upcoming video of mine, give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment :